HORMONE REPLACEMENT CLINIC IN LA HABRA
For decades, Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) has been a natural means of combating the general effects of aging in both men and women. In particular, doctors prescribe HRT for the debilitating symptoms of menopause in women.
Hormone levels in men and women decline as they age. In men, symptoms such as decreased libido, fatigue and a general deterioration of overall health and feelings of well-being. In women, weight gain combined with depression, and even decreased libido, become symptomatic before, during and after menopause.
The Hormone Replacement Therapy ( HRT ) offered by Vida Health Clinic may help reduce and even eliminate such symptoms. Our therapy is the natural evolution from traditional hormone replacement therapy which comprises of pharmaceutical companies producing synthethic hormones to “bio-identical” hormone replacement therapy ( BHRT ). This compliments our holistic and more natural approach to rejunvenating the human body in ways which produce greater overall health.
Being more natura than traditional pharmaceutical production of hormones in concept and execution, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement (BHRT) involves supplemental doses of quintessential hormones such as testosterone and estrogen that have an identical chemical structure as the hormones which the human body manufactures naturally. Remember that our bodies still produces homrmons naturally but in lower amounts as we age.
Our methods are not only proven, they push the envelope of the most basic premise of health and natural procedures to newer frontiers. This embodies Vida’s mission of new age medicine and old world commitment.
Pellet Therapy in our Bioidentical and Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy
Bioidentical or biologically identical hormone replacement therapy can be delivered using tiny pellets inserted under the skin. Hormones are secreted in minute amounts into the blood stream daily. When more hormone is needed-due to stress or exercise-the body will respond and deliver more. Pellets are 100% identical to those created by the human body and are derived natural plant-based ingredients. They are hand-formulated in compounding pharmacies and possess the exact hormonal structure of the human hormones estradiol and testosterone.
Our pellets are made of estradiol or testosterone pressed or fused into compact cylinders smaller than a Tic Tac, but bigger than a grain of rice. As professional medical providers, Vida Health Clinic is approved by the FDA for the administration of 75mg testosterone pellets.
It is well documented that hormone replacement therapy utilizing pellet implants is the most bioidentical approach and also the most effective. In the sub dermal insertions of pellets lies a consistent release of small, physiologica does of hormones.
Hormone Replacement Pellets are effective for several months and do not require daily dosing. Pellets provide a constant blood level of hormones while avoiding the daily fluctuations that occur with all other methods of administration.
Hormone Replacement Pellets for Men and Women
Our pellets deliver consistent, balanced levels of hormones for 4 – 6 months in men and 3 – 5 months in women. This truly outperforms other hormone replacement therapies in both the ability to control fluctuations and irregular administration levels thereby promoting optimal health and disease prevention. In addition, our pellets do not increase the risk of blood clots which oftimes occure in conventional or synthetic hormone replacement therapy.
In women, testosterone delivered by a pellet implant can be used to treat migraines and menstrual headaches. Further, it also helps with incontinence, urinary urgency, urinary frequency and vaginal dryness. In both men and women, testosterone has been shown to enhance energy, enhance sense of well being, alleviate anxiety and enhance memory and concentration. Both men and women need sufficient levels of testosterone for peak physical and mental health including higher resistance to disease and prevention of chronic diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
Benefits of Hormone Pellet Therapy
- Effective for both men and women.
- Documented and researched in medical journals since the 1940’s
- Provides constant blood levels, no peaks and valleys as with other delivery methods
- Greater capacity to get in shape
- Relief from anxiety and depression
- Increased energy, focus, mental clarity and concentration
- Increased sexual arousal and sex drive
- Increased bone density
- Hassle-free with virtually no side effects
- No pills, patches or creams
- Lasts 4- 6 months
HORMONE PRODUCTION QUICK FACTS
- Decreased testosterone levels has been linked to Alzheimer’s
- Human Growth Hormone lowers 10 – 15% every decade
- Testerone levels decrease in men starting at age 30 at a rate of 1 – 3% per year
- DHEA ( Dihydroepiandosterone ) is the most abundant steroid hormone that drops with age
- Melatonin is an endogenous hormone that regulates normal sleep that is only 10% at age 80 from levels at age 20
- Thyroid hormones decrease with age resulting in low body temperature, decreased metabolism, increased cholesterol levels and increased body fat
- Estrogen increases in men adversly affects the prostate
- Men go through “Andropause” – a phase like menopause in women where hormone productions decline
- Estrogen decreases in women
HORMONE REPLACEMENT BENEFITS
- Improved memory
- Regenerating of the brain, heart, liver, pancreas, spleen, kidneys and other organs
- Increased sexual drive and performance
- Increased libido
- Enhanced immune system
- Quicker wound and fracture healing
- New hair growth and color reparation
- Sharper vision
- Improved exercise performance and tolerance
- Increased muscle mass without exercise
- Reduction of cellulite and fat
- Increased stamina and vitality
- Reduction in high blood pressure
- Improvement in sleep
- Wrinkle reduction and smoothing
- Decrease in LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Increase in HDL (good) cholesterol
- Strengthening of bones